Friday, June 27, 2014

Missionary Workouts





[Instert Family Feud background music]


"We surveyed 100 missionaries.....the top 5 answers are on the board...."


Q: Name the most popular missionary workouts:


1. 1 minute of leg lifts, followed by 29 minutes of recovery
2. 10 crunches (in bed.....attempting to roll out for morning prayers)
3.  Pouring milk onto cereal counts as a bicep workout, right?
4.  30 straight minutes of actual working out......
5.  Zzzzzzzzzzz.........



(btw...#5.....don't even think about it....)


Here's the scoop: It's 30 MINUTES. 

I feel ya....somehow working out (pre-mish) 3-4 hours a day at the gym to earn a personal trainer's license, on top of rugby practice at night and basketball tournaments in the morning, wasn't half as hard as now pulling my eyelids open in the morning as a missionary and lacing up my Nike's to go workout for a measly half hour. 



S.O.M.L.



But.....it's a whole wold easier for me to hit the ground in the morning, ready to workout, if I HAVE OPTIONS. Like over 30 options....so I don't have to repeat a single workout in a month. 


#steezy


So.....I'm uploading my 30+ workouts for all ya girls (and guys?) out there who want 30 minute workouts (almost all of which don't require any equipment, and little space) so that 6 weeks to sexy rather than 10 weeks to tons happens;)



Get out there. Push hard. Be obedient by working out. Blessings come. Oh, and have fun!





(the hand-written workouts are my own workouts, so if they're not self-explanatory, shoot me an email: anna.parker@myldsmail.net. I just printed all of these workouts off before my mission, put them in sheet protectors, and keep them in a workout binder.) 





Click here to view and download:   Missionary Workouts (over 30+)